(1) The air on top of the head will be neatly groomed. The length and bulk of the hair will not be excessive or present a ragged, unkempt, or extreme appearance. Hair will present a tapered appearance and when combed will not fall over the ears of eybrows or touch the collare except for the closely cut hair at the back of the neck. The blockcut fullness in the back is permitted in moderate degree as long as the aptered look is maintained. In all cases the bulk or length of hair will not interfere with the narmal wear of the headgear.
(2) Sideburns will be neatly trimmed. Thge base will not be flared and will be a clean-shave, horizontal line. Sideburns will not extend below the lowest part of the exterior ear opening.
(3) The face will be clean-shaven, except mustaches are permitted. If a mustache is worn, it will be kept neatly trimmed, tapered, and tidy and will not present a chopped-off appearance. No portion of the mustache will cover the upper lip line or extend sideways beyond a vertical line drawn upward from the corner of the mouth.
(1) Hair will be neatly groomed. The length and bulk of the hair will not be excessive or present a ragged, unkempt, or extreme appearance. Hair will not fall over the eyebrows or extend below the bottom edge of the collar when the female cadet is in uniform. Hair styles will not interfere with the proper wearing of the military headgear.
(2) Hair holding ornaments (barrettes, pins, clips), if used, must be transparent or similar in colar to the hair, and will be inconspicuously placed. Beads or similar ornamental items are not authorized.
(3) Femake cadets are authorized to wear cosmetics applied conservatively and in good taste. Exaggerated or faddish cosmetic styles are inappropriate with the uniform and will not be worn. Lipstick and nail polish may be worn with all uniforms as long as the color is conservative and complements the uniform.