Army JROTC Female Class A Uniform
- The ROTC letters will be worn 5/8 inch above the notch on both collars with the center lines of the insignia bisecting the notch and aprallel to the inside edge of the lapel.
- The JROTC insignia will be worn centered on both lapels l and l/4 inches below the ROTC letters. The insignia will be positioned so that the center line bisects the center line of the JROTC letters.
- Unit patch centered on right sleeve. The top of the insignia will be l/2 inch from the shoulder seam.
- Academic achievement insignia centered l/8 inch above the nameplate.
- Center the nameplate on the right side between l to 2 inches above top button. Adjust placement of the nameplate to conform to individual from difference.
- Rank worn on shoulder loop as indicated below.
- Center ribbons on the left side with the bottom row parallel to the bottom edge of the nameplate. Ribbons worn in Order of Merit (Academic awards, military awards, athletic awards, miscellaneous awards) from wearer’s right to left.
- Center marksmanship/hanging medals with the upper portion l/4 inch below ribbons.
- Center the crest on the left side between the second and third button.